I called Malarky’s specialist vet on Friday to confirm her recheck we had for today. When they went to check they didn’t ask for my name, they asked for Malarky’s. When I worked at the vet clinic and even when I had my grooming shop, it was always the pet we knew. I expect it since pets are the focus not me.
It’s kind of the same with pet bloggers. We write about our pets, we take pictures of our pets. Again not unexpected because our pets are the focus of our blogs (stick with me; there’s a point to all this).
But don’t you want to know more about the person behind the blog? I’ll admit the fact that I can be a little anonymous is something I like about blogging. Yet when I visit other pet bloggers, I’m curious. I want to know more about the bloggers I follow. Sure we meet once a year at BlogPaws and chat, but talk tends to be more about our pets (because we can never talk too much about our pets) and our blogs(because it’s a blogging conference). So….
After talking to some of my blogging friends, we thought it would be fun to come out from behind our blogs and get to know each other a little better. I’ll be joining in with I Still Want More Puppies, Go Pet Friendly, Kol’s Notes,Life With Desmond, No Dog About It Blog, The Daily Dog Blog, My Brown Newfies,CindyLu’s Muse, Bringing Up Bella, Heart Like A Dog, Rescued Insanity, and Peggy’s Pet Place to co-host the “Meet the Blogger” Blog Hop on December 8th.
And we want to get to know you to.
It’s real easy to join in on December 18th-
1. Don’t worry you won’t have to spill any deep, dark secrets (although if you want to I’m happy to listen). Just pick 5 questions (or more if want to go crazy) to answer in your post.
- What’s your favorite non-animal related book?
- What’s your favorite non-animal related movie?
- What’s your favorite non-animal related food?
- Who’s your favorite actor?
- What’s one thing you have to do every day?
- What makes you feel fabulous?
- What do you wish you were more skilled at?
- What’s your favorite holiday?
- Favorite meal?
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- What one word would people who know you use to describe you?
- If your pets could talk, what one word would THEY use to describe you?
- What is one thing you’ve done that you’re most proud of?
- How is your pet most like you?
- What can your body do for you that makes you most proud?
- If you could change one thing about your life what would it be?
- Other than blogging, what are three things you do that bring you joy?
- What’s one thing you could do to be more kind to yourself?
- What drives you nuts about your pets? What melts your heart?
- If you didn’t have your current pets, what pets would you choose to have?
2. Include a recent picture of yourself in the post. I know. I feel the same way. Trust me if you go looking for my picture online you only find one. I could say it’s because I hate getting my picture taken but I’d rather say it saves me a lot of trouble later on when I run for President to not have any embarrassing pictures of me online. But I’m willing to get out of my comfort zone and risk my future presidency to take one for this hop and future voters can decide on whether if will affect my campaign. So come on, join me in front of the camera lens.
3. Snag a badge from below to place on your blog. (Aren’t they awesome! I want one to wear around in real life.)
3. Then just add your post link to the Linky below on December 18th at 12:01am PST, and then go meet your fellow bloggers.
DOG CRAZY BADGE
CAT CRAZY BADGE
PET CRAZY BADGE
LINKY TOOLS CODE